Reasons for not to watch Lekar Hum Deewana Dil
- The concept of Lekar Hum Deewana Dil is done to death in Bollywood. The makers have offered nothing new in the film. Lack of creativity and innovation to execute the story makes the film an exercise in boredom. Start to end you fell restless and are waiting for the film to get over.
- Armaan Jain and Deeksha Seth have done a pretty decent job, but unfortunately this in not the right film for either of them to make a debut in Bollywood. The talent of both these newcomers goes unnoticed because of poor screenplay and the characters of both the actors have nothing that gives them a chance to prove their acting talent. Their chemistry in the film is invisible.
- Music by maestro A.R.Rahman is unimpressive this time. The songs are enjoyable only in the movie the moment you exit theater you forget the music which is a rare case in Rahman’s films. Disappointing album.
- Director Arif Ali did not take any lesson from his talented brother Imtiaz Ai in film making. The concept of this one being somewhat similar to Jab We Met it does not do even justice to the classic romantic fare. Arif along with the actors make an unimpressive debut as well.
- Technically the film is pathetic. Editing of the film is bad. Very slow paced and one has no interest in knowing what happens next. Cinematography is average. The film looks like every other film shot in Mumbai, Goa. Background score of the film is bad.
Overall Lekar Hum Deewana Dil is an unimpressive romantic tale. Young generation will slightly find some connect to the film. The film is not at all recommended.